In connection with the application from 25 May 2018 of the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we provide the following information
Information on the processing of personal data by Tessa Consulting RGK Sp. z o. o. Spółka Komandytowa
- The administrator of your personal data is Tessa Consulting RGK Sp. z o. o. Spółka Komandytowa, with its registered office in Katowice at Kościuszki 45/7, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000494919.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of completing the order, relevant settlements and other necessary actions, including in connection with other legal provisions regarding the performance of the order and in the event of consent to the sending of commercial and marketing information.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- The recipients of your personal data are: 1) persons authorized by the Administrator to process data as part of performing their official duties; 2) entities commissioned by the Administrator to perform activities which involve the need to process data (processors);
- The data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, but no longer than until the consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to access your data and, subject to legal provisions, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to processing.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes for which they will be collected.
- If we personalize our ads, offers or other information, we may profile your data.
- We do not make automated decisions (forced e.g. by an algorithm) that may affect your legal situation.